Clear terms, low commissions. Here's what Morris Capitals offersDwain Ross 21 / April / 23 Visitors: 31
- What does Morris Capitals promise?
- Why partner with Morris Capitals?
- How do I open an account with Morris Capitals?
- Morris Capitals Personal Cabinet
To start working on the Forex platform, you need to choose a broker and open an account with him. This is a prerequisite, because only the intermediary can provide access to the foreign exchange market. Morris Capitals is excellent for these purposes, as it is a reliable company with a full set of documents. There is everything you need for trading and, most importantly, no one tries to impose dubious schemes here.
What does Morris Capitals promise?
Transparency, loyalty, 24-hour support - that's what you can get by opening an account with the company. The broker is international. Complies with current standards, pays taxes, does not put limits on withdrawals. There are no arrears, clients receive money without delay. Clients can set two-factor authentication, request reports at any time. Identity is confirmed by undergoing verification.
Here's what's on offer:
- adequate size of the spreads;
- leverage from 1:1 (depending on the account type);
- several types of orders;
- competent support team;
- a variety of training materials. Morris Capitalsteaches for free. Books, a glossary of terms, and articles are available to traders;
- a good set of technical tools. The broker makes forecasts, prepares statistics and publishes news on a daily basis. Plus, it has a technical analysis, several charts and an online terminal;
- mobile trading. You can close/open trades from your smartphone. To do this, you need to download an application or use the website (adapted version).
The Morris Capitals introduces you to the broker by telling you about its advantages and disadvantages.
Why partner with Morris Capitals?
Stable platform that works without failures. The site is official, without advertising and third-party links. The interface is convenient. There are bonuses, convenient ways to withdraw funds, risk control. The broker is serious about security, so it uses segregated accounts. So, client money is stored separately, which allows you to protect them in case of bankruptcy. Secure technology and data encryption are used for transactions. This prevents fraudulent activities. Confidentiality is preserved, and information about traders is never shared with third parties.
Morris Capitalshas other positive aspects as well:
- a large number of investment and technical tools;
- The rates are acceptable, the commissions are a little lower than those of competitors;
- trading indicators;
- Transactions without delays or requotes;
- multilingual helpdesk;
- There are no withdrawal limits;
- zero brokerage fee (in some account types);
- technological solutions. For convenient trading there is an online terminal, mobile application, API, which allows to automate strategies. The site is translated into several languages, including Russian.
The broker is suitable for traders and investors with any experience. The Morris Capitals Exchange accepts payments in local currency, converting funds upon crediting.
The company offers only one trading terminal. There are no customary trading platforms.
How do I open an account with Morris Capitals?
Everything is simple, clear, and the process itself does not take much time. After studying the trading conditions and choosing the appropriate tariff (each has its own features and the size of the minimum deposit), you need to do this:
- register your personal account. At this stage, personal and contact information is provided, and a password and login are made up;
- confirm your identity. This is necessary to ensure the security of transactions, as well as to prevent possible fraud;
- deposit money into the account. From the list of suggested ways to choose the appropriate one and follow the instructions to make a transfer.
After that, you can start trading, using the terminal presented by the broker.
Morris Capitals Personal Cabinet
The interface is uncluttered. Not overloaded with details, with convenient navigation. It has the following:
- information about transactions and balance;
- trade statistics;
- market analysis tools;
- personal data management;
- access to the trading terminal;
- account settings.
Also there you can read the statements, leave a request for withdrawal, to contact support.
The broker Morris Capitals is reliable. Offers transparent, secure conditions, does not charge hidden fees. Licenses are in order, it's worth trusting.
Question: What currency pairs can I trade?
Answer: - The company has more than 55 currency pairs.
Question: What training materials are provided?
Answer: - Articles, books, glossary of terms;
Question: - What types of accounts are there?
Answer: - Basic, standard, VIP.
Question: - Does Morris Capitalspay out money?
Answer:- Yes. No debts to clients.